Are you ready to teach and be transformed?
This program includes over 200 hours of in-depth training in the vedic teachings including: Yoga, Tantra and Ayurveda. This training is not rooted in one particular style, but will equip you with the ability to teach a wide variety of therapeutic yoga practices. This course is unique in content. It’s an opportunity to find peace in any moment and reveal your higher Self.
Space is limited. Register now.
“I’m just blown away by the amount of knowledge and wisdom and practical application I’ve received in this training. It’s had a tremendous impact on my life so far in my healing journey.”
Achieving your best health should be fun and easy.
The truth is, a body in alignment with its spirit runs toward optimal health.
Do you experience stress, anxiety, worry or depression? Do you feel sluggish, struggle with cravings, or wrestle with the same persistent health issues? Do you feel lost and unable to find your purpose or motivation in life?
These issues are common for most in modern society, especially in a world that’s taught to fight or deprive our bodies to achieve success. This contributes to suffering and violence on global and personal levels. However, the body is not something to be conquered. There’s a better way to achieve your best health, and we’re here to show you how.
This training is unlike anything else available.
It’s an opportunity to find peace in any moment and learn how to reveal your higher Self under any circumstances throughout your life. On this journey, you’ll learn how to:
Free yourself of cravings
Modern diets teach us shame, starvation, and deprivation, but this program will help you transcend those afflictions.
Unlock better health
Enliven your creativity
Feedback from a real student:
3 pillars of this program
This program is based upon three core pillars of education:
This pillar encompasses the study of the sister science of yoga called Ayurveda. It is the oldest system of healthcare in the world and is both preventative and curative. It uses food and herbs as medicine and brings harmony with nature.
Tantric Yoga Tradition
This pillar studies the esoteric side of the yoga tradition. This includes physical techniques and breathing techniques designed to optimize the flow of creativity and awaken a powerful but dormant force called kundalini.
The Yoga Sutras
We will study the Yoga Sutras and other Vedic texts that orient the student to a state of inner peace and creativity. This flow mind state is called samadhi and this study will make this state easily accessible.
Meet your program instructors, James and Ali
James and Ali Nohinek are the owners of Radiant Sun Academy in Fort Worth, Texas, where they enjoy showing people that healing is easy.
James is a counselor, Ayurvedic Practitioner from The California College of Ayurveda, and 500-Hour Certified Yoga Teacher, while Ali is a 500-Hour Registered Yoga Teacher as well who is passionate about biomechanics, Ayurveda, yoga.
Together, they enjoy helping others become teachers, find peace in the moment, and experience healing on a deeper level than ever before. They created this program to do just that.
What you’re going to get:
200 Hours of in-depth training
James and Ali are Certified and Registered Yoga Teachers with over 20,000 hours of documented training.
Online or in-person access
For the first time you are able to become certified completely online.
A safe & effective structure
Learn how to structure a practice for yourself and others based on Ayurvedic and Tantric principles.
BECOME A GUIDE
Learn to cultivate and expand a personal mediation practice and learn to lead others in this practice.
Additionally, our students learn:
- Create and grow a meditation practice to enhance cognition, clarity and emotional well being.
- Guide others in creating a meditation practice.
- Learn a unique application of the ancient texts on yoga to enhance the benefits of meditation, yoga and in turn daily life.
- Learn the yoga techniques of manipulating the breath to enhance energy and cognition.
- Learn to construct strengthening and therapeutic practices for yourself and others with this vinyasa krama system.
- Learn to utilize Vinyasa Krama within your own practice and when guiding others. Vinyasa Krama is a system of utilizing wise integration in order to create a desired energetic outcome out of a class or a private session.
- Learn the yoga techniques of utilizing sound to strengthen the nervous system, ease the mind, the emotions and strengthen the voice.
- Gain an understanding of the modern and historical context for yoga practice.
- Gain an applied and practical understanding of body mechanics, movement and anatomy.
- Learn a simple system of alignment principles that will put the body back into balance and will yield a therapeutic result for your classes, private sessions and for your own personal practice.
- Understand what prana is and how to manipulate the prana in order to achieve a desired result.
Each Weekend: Totaling 13 Hours